Setting up the talk section for the Lexicon. Do you have ideas how to make it better? Please let me know here.
I am setting this section up for you Darcwulf. Here we will go back and forth whether you have gotten a section done, or a subsection. Click the "Watch" tab up at the top, and I will make sure I check it to see how you are coming. So, you are taking the Science and Technology section of the Lexicon. You have the pages done that are in that section, and you should be able to start doing the Gnomish Inventions now on the Lexicon. I will get the other subcategories created before you start doing them.--Kranar Drogin 23:18, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
- Before you get to the weapons sub-category, let me know, cause there will be a few changes.--Kranar Drogin 04:38, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, I have all the weapon sub-categories done. Make sure that when you post up the weapons on the wiki, that the categories are in the plural form, not the singular as we have it on the Nexus. That was wrong. Otherwise, have at the S&T section, and I will start prepping another section's categories. I am going to get these all set up before I start transferring more articles. Also note that some of the weapons are in a category like "Magic Items, Artifacts, and Relics". Pick which one would fit best. Best example is Wyrmsbane in the Longswords section.--Kranar Drogin 02:44, 19 May 2010 (UTC)
- There needs to be a subcategory under gnomish inventions for submersibles, if you wouldn't mind.... --Darcwulf 16:03, 19 May 2010 (UTC)
I take it the reset erased some of the posts we had done here too.... --Darcwulf 12:10, 14 June 2010 (UTC)
This is for Heron, and his work with the dates.--Kranar Drogin 23:19, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
Your section, and for the dates also.--Kranar Drogin 23:19, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
Weldon here, adding his notes about how to make the Portal page for the lexicon match the style of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Illinois. Prepare to see a LONG list of notes.
- okay, I copied over Template:/box-header and Template:/box-footer. That seems to have corrected the boxes and how they look.
- ugg. I feel like I'm doing this all completely wrong. Notice how we have Template:Portal:<blank>? well, that's not the same for Portal:Illinois. So I think I'm doing everything wrong on this page......
Okay. I think to recenter myself, I'm going make a Template: Portal. That way everything else should be Portal: Lexicon, etc.
- Ok, that sounds fine. I know you will figure it out, just will take time is all. Let me know if you need help with something. I am not the best at this stuff though. --Kranar Drogin 01:28, 16 August 2010 (UTC)
This is my section, I am working on everything!--Kranar Drogin 23:21, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
Corrections and Additional Links
Are we allowed to make spelling corrections as we go? Because there is a "needly" in the Palgantothanyugarbascivashobori write up that is really bugging me.
Also can we add the double brackets around things we know have or will eventually have a write up? What I mean if Laurana is mentioned Solostaran's article but there is no link to Laurana's article can we add the brackets then?
--Darcwulf 14:41, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, all corrections can be made. If you see spelling mistakes, feel free to correct them. One thing to keep in mind is that we try and stay way from the "Queen's English", and more with the bastardization "American English". All links that you see need to be added, please add those also.--Kranar Drogin 21:14, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
- TEST*** 123 - ABC TEST TO SEE IF FD IS OPEN.